Exclusive. Sophisticated. Elegant.
When you stay on the Club Floor of The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center, you'll experience luxury at the highest level. Privately located on the top floor, our Club Level hotel rooms and suites offer:
- Club Floor Lounge - Exclusive for Club Level hotel guests only, this inviting refuge offers comfortable furnishings and stunning views of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Club Floor guests can access this lounge at any time and take advantage of the relaxing atmosphere and large balcony. The Club Floor Lounge also offers our Club Level guests -
Daily hot and cold breakfast selection Afternoon desserts and water
Evening wine, beer and appetizers Access to PC and printer
- Enhanced Room Amenities - In addition to our traditional amenities, our Club Level hotel guests enjoy added benefits such as -
2 bottles of water on day of arrival In-room Keurig coffee maker
In-room humidifiers Enhanced bath amenities
Luxurious robes Oversized towels
Rooms featuring larger windows and better views
- Private Concierge-Enjoy personalized concierge services to help plan your entire stay in Denver.
Along with these upgraded amenities, our Club Floor offers our finest hotel rooms and suites:
- Club Level Rooms-Expand your space with a larger room, raised ceilings and your choice of one king bed or two queen beds and golf course or mountain views.
- Club Level Suites-At once contemporary and comfortable, our luxurious Denver Club Level Suites welcome you home with sunken living rooms, separate bedrooms, private balconies, wet bars and multiple flat-screen televisions.
- Centennial Suite-It's no wonder that U.S. presidents, foreign dignitaries and other luminaries have chosen to stay in this luxurious Denver, Colorado, suite. Opulent and spacious, this singular hotel suite surrounds you in elegance and style-and features a spacious living area, dining area, small kitchen, office, separate bedroom, opulent bathroom with oversized jetted tub, raised ceilings, private balcony, numerous flat-screen televisions, and a Bang & Olufsen stereo.