What you need:
- 18oz - Water
- 7oz - Butter
- 1tsp - Salt
- 1.5oz - Sugar
- 15oz - All Purpose Flour
- 5ea - Whole Eggs
- 3oz - Pistachios (crushed)
- Add Water, Butter, Salt, and Sugar in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove mixture from heat and stir flour and Pistachios until combine.
- Place mixture back on heat and stir until the batter releases from the sides. (Approximately one minute)
- The batter will go into a table top mixer on first speed, and then add two eggs at a time until incorporated. Let Churro Batter slightly chill before frying.
- Preheat fryer to 350° and Temp.
- Place batter in a large piping bag and fill ¾ of the way full.
- Pipe 8 inch long churros into fryer, once churros start to brown flip each one and fry until golden brown. About 3min.
- Pull and dust with cinnamon sugar. Serve with chocolate sauce.